Almost every girl or woman I know wants to have bigger lips. Not quite often I hear that girls or women are satisified with their own natural lips. I remember the terrible Kylie-Jenner challenge (O-M-G…..) but luckily we have options. Yes girls, we do. And it’s even cheaper than getting injectables! You need a few tools like lipliner, lipstick, lipgloss and optional: highlighter. It’s so easy.
- Scrub your lips first to eliminate dead skin. Also it will give your lips more volume.
- Use the perfect colour – if your lips are thin, don’t use dark colours. Your lips will look even thinner then they’re actually are. Nudes are always a good choice.
- Use a (natural) lipliner or the same colour as your lipstick. You can easily draw these Angelina Jolie lips! But be careful.. you don’t want to exaggerate it.
- Use lipgloss. Bring some lipgloss on your lips after you used a (lighter) lipstick.
- Use highter on the Cupid’s bow and on the center of your lips (I didn’t do that on the picture below).